Speeding ticket

O

Olga violin

Jurisdiction
Wisconsin
I need an advice about my situation . I was driving on the street with speed limit 30mph and turned to the other street. The first sign 25mph was practically ( about 100 feet ) by the place where I already stopped because I saw the policeman car following me . I was told that I drove with speed 37 mph . I couldn't believe that it was right , because the street from what I turned was under construction and the turn is really sharp . You can't drive fast there are at all ! And I saw the policeman car on the side of the road . Who would speed up in this situation ? I got a ticket for $98.80 and 4 points . I didn't have a speeding history before . The policeman said : " this is a residential area " , but I just passed the park, no houses at all , and the street from I turned was a residential , in my opinion ( many houses on both sides of the road ) and it had a speed limit 30mph . How I should know that in this particular street it is 25mph till I see the sign ? Could you help me or just explain to me the situation ?
I am sorry for mistakes what I probably made writing in English , but my heart still in pain thinking about what happened ... Thank you

Back