SPeeding Ticket gone Bad to worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozcorps

i have just been arrested for speeding, atempting to elude officer, recklass driving, driving vegicle in excess of highway speed failure to stop at stop sign, and failure to use proper turn signals. Now hes my story i was driving avg 66 in a 55 yes theres my speeding but the cop at the time i thought he had clocked me didnt turn his lights on so i drive as you do and followed the GPS which told me to take the next right, now i dont know MD well and i know my GPS likes to take me on Adventures (what it consideres Shortest vs fastest route option) it was clearly going to get me lost so, i turned around and got back on the highway and continue the lonely haul. at this point was when i seen the cop coming fast up my rear at this point im doing 57mph and moved to right lane... about 3 mins later of him riding my rear quater panel he flipped his lights and i pulled over instantly... Now hes the crazy part he states i Eluded him doing 77 at first to be changed to 74mph and that Witnesses stated they saw me blow a stop sign and didnt use no indicators.. The area in question was a Country construction site that had NO one there and i mean NO one.. so that confused me.. be that he continued to throw all these charges at me and all i could realy say was ill see you in court... this State trooper must have thought im a 20yr Racer cause of my 09 NON turbo lancer, instead im a 30 yr old man who just got lost following his GPS at the wrong time.... oh did i mention it was 15 miles down the road after i seen him the VERY first time... so my question is IF HE DIDNT PLACE ANY LIGHTS ON initially? is this considered ELuding also with these so called witnesses should i ask for them to be present or atleast see the print out of the so called 77/74 in a 55 Zone?

Consult a lawyer so you'll have an expert opinion on the matter. Moreover, a car accident attorney can give you the best legal option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back