Speeding Ticket 60 in a 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

volvoman

I got a speeding ticket for 60 in a 45. I have had one other speeding ticket in 2004 or 2005 I don't rember. I was wondering if I could do a PJC for this one. Is there any way to do this even though I have previous traffic infractions. I really don't want my insurance to go up.
Thanks
Chris

I got a speeding ticket for 60 in a 45. I have had one other speeding ticket in 2004 or 2005 I don't rember. I was wondering if I could do a PJC for this one. Is there any way to do this even though I have previous traffic infractions. I really don't want my insurance to go up.
Thanks
Chris

Are you talking about a Prayer for Judgment?

Since you are from NC, I assume that you are talking about a PFJ. The limit is one per household every three years. If you have not taken one before, you should be eligible. Call the court and find out the hours of the ADA. Simply walk in and talk to them.

Since you are from NC, I assume that you are talking about a PFJ. The limit is one per household every three years. If you have not taken one before, you should be eligible. Call the court and find out the hours of the ADA. Simply walk in and talk to them.

Thanks so much! I appriecate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back