South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamasbaby

At the end of may I found out that someone created a website posing as me, writing to previous classmates telling them very nasty things as me. Potentially making me out to be some kind of whore. Requesting threesomes and to give favors to many guys. It got to the point that those guys would come to my job wanting those things done and I have to continually explain to them that I didn't write those things. On the profile of the user, they have posted naked pictures and descriptions of 'me' to make you think I ran my own whorehouse. Then the perpetrator started to contact me an tell me how much they hate me and want to kill me and will make my life, for lack of a better word, hell. Said they follow me home from work, home and grandmas house. Said if they couldn't get me they would go after my mom. And said That they would find an accomplice.
I still dont know who this person is and filed a police report. Is there any more that i can do?

If you have three or four years and a minimum of $30K you could hire a lawyer to sue the bad people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back