Someone please advise how to proceed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice369

i was the victim of road rage where the other driver intentionatly hit me with his car after verbal confrontation.
the responding officer refused to talk to the witness on the scene and filed the police report as i rear-ended the other driver.
i also asked for a complaint to be filed against the driver for assult and reckless driving and was refused by the same officer.
the other driver insurance denied my claim becuase the police report stated i rear ended the other driver even tho i submitted photo evidence and gave them the names and phone numbers of the witness.

what do i do now? i dont have a working car and i feel slighted by the police department and the insurance agency.

Did you report the accident to your car ins. co.?

yes. they determined it was not my fault. zero liability on my part. they say it was a improper lane change by the other driver

What is your ins. co. willing to do for you - did they say; did you ask?

Have you been to the department to speak with the officer or anyone else about why they did not speak with witnesses?
Do you have contact information for this witness? If not, forget about it.

There are 2 sides to every story. After this "confrontation", we are supposed to assume you were calmly driving down the road, obeying every law and this psycho appears from nowhere, at an excessive speed, cut you off jamming on his brakes. I suspect the officer looked at the facts and decided to leave the speculation up to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back