SOC revocation Hearing?

Cody MB

Jurisdiction
Washington
I have a court hearing in a few days to revoke my stipulated order of continuous. The SOC was a plea agreement when I violated a no contact order. Well just a week from the end of my SOC, I got a new dv charge, and now my SOC is gonna be revoked. So my question is, how long would the judge normally send me to jail for? I have a job, and just got a promotion, and Im not a danger to the community. I remember the Prosecutor wanting me in jail the day the judge set the revocation hearing. What would the likely outcome be? Also, violating the no contact order was not aggressive or harmful, in anyway. It was all consensual, maybe that helps? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

-Cody.

I have a court hearing in a few days to revoke my stipulated order of continuous. The SOC was a plea agreement when I violated a no contact order. Well just a week from the end of my SOC, I got a new dv charge, and now my SOC is gonna be revoked. So my question is, how long would the judge normally send me to jail for? I have a job, and just got a promotion, and Im not a danger to the community. I remember the Prosecutor wanting me in jail the day the judge set the revocation hearing. What would the likely outcome be? Also, violating the no contact order was not aggressive or harmful, in anyway. It was all consensual, maybe that helps? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

-Cody.
Actually, per your posting ( ^), you are a danger to the community. I strongly suggest you discuss this with your attorney and not people on the internet.

It is impossible to say. You didn't specify whether the new charge is a misdemeanor or felony and they have very different penalties.
The violation of the no contact order is the least of your worries right now, but consensual or not you need to avoid contact. If the other party initiated contact with you then that can be viewed as a mitigating circumstance. Whether it will be is anyone's guess.

Domestic violence offenses are a dime a dozen. If your offense did not include any serious injury or use of a weapon then your jail time will be minimal, if you get any at all. That you are not already in jail is a good indicator that the offense was not serious. You should expect to be ordered to take classes, pay fines, serve probation, and still have a no contact order. Jails have less and less room for low level offenses like this.

Back