Relatives Sneaky litlle bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryingdaughter

SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD!!!! This is second time my son-in-law left my daughter crying at our steps. she applied for him as a K1 Visa, He got denied three times until I went abroad and convinced the embassy that it was a legit relationship. he then comes here and marries her.

Now, the 1st time he left her he said his father was sick in his home country, found out he was lying. He went to his brother's wedding and did not want to take my daughter, cause he said she was not worth the ticket. He came back after nine months, stayed with her for two months got her pregnant and left her again the 2nd time at our door saying I can not support her if she keeps the baby.

We did everything for him, now he is telling my daughter to have an abortion. That hurts. I wish there was a way my daughter can take back her sponsorship.
He does not support her, he relies on Government issued Health insurance, works off the books, He has not paid taxes for two years, he did not register for selective service cause he said I rather die than fight for the U.S., and he does not notify USCIS of his address changes, in which he moved fours times already.

All he does is make money and sends it to his home country, that's why he won't support my pregnant daughter and abandoned her. there must be a way to have is green card denied. He is not supporting his wife as he was suppose to do that is why she married him and brought him here to be a family, which he does not want. because it cuts into him sending money back home. Help me find a way to have USCIS deny is green card and revoke it.

It should be a crime not to support the person who sponsored you here.

She needs to file for divorce before he gets his 2 year green card and testify at the hearing it was not a valid marriage. These people practice how to hook and lie to US citizens online to get these marriages. Warning people seems to have no effect on the desperate or stupid.

SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD!!!! This is second time my son-in-law left my daughter crying at our steps. she applied for him as a K1 Visa, He got denied three times until I went abroad and convinced the embassy that it was a legit relationship. he then comes here and marries her.

Now, the 1st time he left her he said his father was sick in his home country, found out he was lying. He went to his brother's wedding and did not want to take my daughter, cause he said she was not worth the ticket. He came back after nine months, stayed with her for two months got her pregnant and left her again the 2nd time at our door saying I can not support her if she keeps the baby.

We did everything for him, now he is telling my daughter to have an abortion. That hurts. I wish there was a way my daughter can take back her sponsorship.

He does not support her, he relies on Government issued Health insurance, works off the books, He has not paid taxes for two years, he did not register for selective service cause he said I rather die than fight for the U.S., and he does not notify USCIS of his address changes, in which he moved fours times already.

All he does is make money and sends it to his home country, that's why he won't support my pregnant daughter and abandoned her. there must be a way to have is green card denied. He is not supporting his wife as he was suppose to do that is why she married him and brought him here to be a family, which he does not want. because it cuts into him sending money back home. Help me find a way to have USCIS deny is green card and revoke it.

It should be a crime not to support the person who sponsored you here.

Here's reality. He has a child with your daughter. For this reason alone, it's doubtful that she can withdraw sponsorship.

Here's the really sticky part though. Your daughter sponsored him? She could easily be on the hook for supporting him per the I-864. Your daughter is also responsible for letting immigration know about a change of address.

You speak of "revoking". If he has already obtained even a conditional green card, game over. Your daughter is on the hook. As you can see, he's under absolutely no obligation to support anyone else.

It's all a shame but the thing is she did sponsor him.

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Does he already have a green card? You seem to be saying that he may not yet have it or that it has been revoked.

You can report him to USCIS. Do understand that if you were complicit in some type of fraud or concealment to bring him here, you'll have a problem. If you're sincere (which it seems you are), then you can speak to ICE (Immigrations and Customs Enforcement) and to USCIS and try to convince them that you were the innocent victim of a fraud perpetrated by this sleazy "husband" who left as quickly as he married. If you can show that the marriage was not in good faith - which it seems you may be on only the very little set of facts, perhaps you can accomplish this. You will probably want to speak to a family lawyer as well to see if you can get the married annulled or a divorce. An annulment will certainly be a powerful statement, if granted, as one of the grounds is that the marriage was a fraud. That may be difficult.

Note that you have also said "two years." If you're saying that they have been married for two years and only now you're coming forward, I'm not as confident of your chances. I'm so sorry to hear about this terrible situation your daughter and family are going through. But I would speak to a family and/or immigration lawyer or even obtain a full consultation so that they can advise you after hearing the entire set of facts that we don't have. Best of luck to you and your daughter.

OP started 2 threads - I combined them. Apparently another moderator banned OP.

Thanks - and this shouldn't happen. Banning should be an exception to the rule and perhaps an error or something automatic.

This is a tough situation. I have seen it happen all too often. Victim has a good idea it will happen. Victim is in love with the spouse or fiancee, believing that if he/she is so great to the spouse that there is no way they will want to leave. Spouse leaves anyway, being the selfish person they are, and that's it. Very sad but you need to put your foot down early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back