Slanderous Remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

markertm

A little over a week ago while I was working some very long hours, my spouse took my son to his usual Karate lesson. The Sensei is an employee, taking care of the clubhouse fitness center for an large apartment complex. During this evening, with my 10 year old son and my wife present along with other parents and the kids in the class, he launched into a dissertation about morals and pureness. He then looked directly at my spouse and said that he was talking about me, her husband as an immoral man. He said that I was following his wife around the complex and lusting after her. This is the farthest thing from the truth. I am a moral and just man, happily married for the past 17 years and have always been faithful and honest. This man is crazed. To do this in front of everyone and not even be man enough to discuss with me is just wrong. My wife and son were devastated. I know that only my reputation and honor has been damaged by this man. He on the other hand, knocked up an underage student (the one he accuses me of wanting) and finally married her after 2 years. He also was not to have any non-residents in the complex.

My question to you all is whether there is any kind of legal resource? I just want a public apology. Also, is the business that hired him liable for his actions as an employee and representative of their company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back