Domestic Violence & Civil Orders Simple assault

L

Lucsrio

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
I was charged with simple assault but the day on the charge I never was at her house I was moving in my first home. How witnesses and the charge is from September 18,2016 and ire visits were at the police station I met her that Friday there cause I had a judge make the arrangements after to restrainting orders she try to put on me they were both dismissed for lack of evidence

I was charged with simple assault but the day on the charge I never was at her house I was moving in my first home. How witnesses and the charge is from September 18,2016 and ire visits were at the police station I met her that Friday there cause I had a judge make the arrangements after to restrainting orders she try to put on me they were both dismissed for lack of evidence

Stop trying to explain, or alibi your whereabouts OUTSIDE the courtroom.

You do YOURSELF a great disservice.

Remain silent, discuss the matter ONLY with your lawyer.

No one here can help you.

An arrest can't be changed to unarrested.

Now you go to court, plead not guilty, make no other statement, hire a lawyer, or ask the court if you qualify for a taxpayer funded lawyer, then shut up, stay away from the alleged victim, talk only to your lawyer, keep out of more criminal trouble,wait.

This can only be settled now in court, no where other than court.

Back