Significant changes underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
So I've been spending a great deal of time in the planning stages the past few weeks. The login problems will soon be a thing of the past. The strange issues regarding some guest posts appearing with other IDs - gone.

However, there will be major changes that will take place and I'll explain them later this week as to what they will be. While there may be a minor adjustment period, I think you'll be greatly appreciative of it shortly. The other sections are also about to launch (the article journals) and other great new innovations. I'm going to have a test site and invite a number of you to view it.

And yes, Tapatalk will still work beautifully. :)

LOL - OK, one such change is that our beloved forum software will probably be changed to a whole new system. Many thanks to the original developer of our software who has seen fit to tinker with its nature and wreak havoc. You'll probably see many changes elsewhere soon and ripple throughout the forumsphere. I've already had a long planning stage to ensure a smooth transition and you might even like the new software better than this one. It has a ton more interesting options and will probably increase activity here. More details coming shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back