Criminal Law Shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

murthy

I was arrested for shoplifting misdemeanor
What is the best option in shoplifting to be off the record when considered to jobs & Immigration
1. To do a plea-bargain which means I'm not guilty and wont be problem for employment as far as my knowledge
2. To reduce to other charge which show I'm guilty and will the prosecutor agree to reduce the charge all times I mean in all courts .If it is reduced by any chance will the reduced one show in my employment background check? 1st offense misdemeanor.

If the charge is reduced to some other charge like disorderly conduct or trespassing will shoplifting still show in any Immigration process or POE or anywhere?

I was arrested for shoplifting misdemeanor
What is the best option in shoplifting to be off the record when considered to jobs & Immigration
1. To do a plea-bargain which means I'm not guilty and wont be problem for employment as far as my knowledge
2. To reduce to other charge which show I'm guilty and will the prosecutor agree to reduce the charge all times I mean in all courts .If it is reduced by any chance will the reduced one show in my employment background check? 1st offense misdemeanor.

If the charge is reduced to some other charge like disorderly conduct or trespassing will shoplifting still show in any Immigration process or POE or anywhere?

I suggest you speak with a couple local criminal defense lawyers about any shoplifting arrest.
Your ideas are wrong, just plain out, flat wrong.
So, talk with a couple lawyers, tell them about your problem, ask how they could help ameliorate the damage that any arrest and conviction will wreak in your life.
Until you do that, stop talking about this.
For your sake, just remain silent.
Most lawyers will meet with a person like you for the initial meeting at no charge.
You have noting to lose, and much to gain.

Think about why anyone would steal, or take something that doesn't belong to them.
Think about how you'd feel if someone STOLE your money, your cellphone, your food, anything that your own, think about it.
The answer isn't hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back