Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

skhan

Good afternoon,
i am writing here first time plese help me. I did steal somting under $5 from wal mart almost 5 years ago and i did got cought. They charge me for shoplifting and i receive a letter from coust and they send me the court date but i never went to court becouse i was so much affraid and ashamed. But i did pay the fine with no contest with was around $600. this thing happened 5 years ago and i have never done any thing like that again in my life and i learn my lesson. Please advise me becouse i did applay my green card through my husband and he did not know about this. i am worried what shoud i do will it effect on my case and is it chance that i will not be able to get green card. please guide me you are the only hope i have now i cannot talk to any on becouse of embarasment.
thanks

Call the clerk of the Court and they will be able to look up the case and let you know if there is any outstanding bench warrants, stop being embarrased and get it cleared up, you may need to get an attourney as well. Which if you can afford one is always the best approach to get matters of the court cleared up in your best interest. Good luck.

heya skhan

Doing a routin search of your personal records should show the history and any past indiscretions; if neccessary, hire a lawyer who can assist you. Let me know what has transpired since your last submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back