Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders sex offenders travel abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

blw7834

Hi, convicted sex offender , four years ago. Three years of prob/parole. Nothing now , just verify physical address every six months by mail. I am getting married October 23, 2010. We were planning honeymoon/ vacation in about two years , so we can save for it. I know we need passports. I called the State Dept and they informed me it wouldnt be a problem obtaining one, just put paperwork in. I know the worldwide network, "Interpol", alerts the world of criminals travelling , arriving etc. Can anyone tell me if I would have a problem upon arrival in Spain with my convictions? Holding me , interrogation , denial entry etc.? I've never travelled abroad before. I am going through travel agent as well. Thank you to anyone that can help! I dont want to waste money or embarass my wife in another country. Thank you very much! PS I never served time, just probation, I have to verify by mail , my physical address every six months , this has to be done for total of ten years, then off registry and no address ID. I have six years left.

You'd be best advised to check with the embassy of the nation you which to visit. Sometimes the nation's consulate can be of assistance.

I thought of that, guess I should make that my next inquiry. How do I go about getting to the Spanish embassy consulate?. Search online , contact state dept? Thankyou!

blw7834 said:
I thought of that, guess I should make that my next inquiry. How do I go about getting to the Spanish embassy consulate?. Search online , contact state dept? Thankyou!

Google it, Google can tell you almost anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back