Several civil rights broken ; County government Dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaBell25

I've been an outstanding citizen my 29 yrs of life, no record ,drug history( proven by falsely alleged by ex results of hair strand screen of year long being neg of anything) and was even an honors student and prized scholar . However in the last few years, after returning to high school town in SC from Alaska and being w BF from teenage yrs, outrageous conflict w Local government has destroyed my life. In short; my car stole and reported at 6 months preg ended in me served warrant for unpaid traffic ticket from 7 yrs back ( false )!! In jail , detective calls me into interrogation and tried accusing murder of someone from when I was 16 on my BF and me witness.. I laughed Bc was ridiculous . Warned he could help now but 3 yrs when baby comes couldn't !! Afterwards , dropped warrant and released me. So the arrest was attempt to interrogate; fictiscous warrant and allegation. I've since endured illegal search and seizures 5 times and receive threats . The rumors are comical in small town; yet taken serious. I don't know y people or gov spends so much time following and monitoring us ( which can prove ) and how to find out why. Dont associate or do any drugs , steal, or pose risk . They even had sting op and busted door in early 1 morn( 12+ suv and Atv were in yard and woods on property . They had hsndful warrants; ripped up on spot Meth lab was believed here/ Never seen the stuff ever!! However have bf weird summons and 3 months later indicted / The claim was distribution and manufacturer of ' Xanax w analogue ' ? Wouldn't give details or explain . I was in shock knowing how illegal this is - asked ' who' claimed so?? Sarcastically smiled , googling hah u will never know- fed informant . The PD and his parents begged he take plea- I thought that it's Bc tape or recorded ' incident' was bluff and had incriminating potential if heard, we both get prescribed Xanax and though don't sell- aggressive crackhead that's a patient at another doc office where ours is sometimes, called overly and I anwred and told him stop and we arnt drug dealers ; don't bother my family . Meh threatened to kill me and vulgar anger threats made. Though didn't sell ; he may have tried to Make seem so - next day asked to meet at store and apologize and but cell phone. We don't know for sure if this was the incident alleged but justin assumed . The plea which went from ten yrs to 6 month probation - suppressed evidence so I know that they didn't want to release. Y wasn't i included? It supposedly was my Rx- I woulda been there. How can appeal. The final charge was possession of Rx (his)! He wasn't compitent about procedure Bc 1 time for 20 min w PD:and had taken anciety meds. I believe the mistakes of PD and Sting warrants appeal grounds and can also give Supreme Court sustenance . The basic and constitution laws broke with malice in covering and Manipulatng are atrocious . If a legal civil rights enthusiast will look at timeline; paints a pic of Justice abuse and cruel treatment of innocent prey. Please Help guide through process of getting a suit and defended case started ; I'd prefer another jurisdiction and fear every day in this county. Are there any programs that allow am investigation of an entire county gov w protection assistance in lue of danger ? What's most promising way of getting fast unbiased response ? Are there any groups that share same goals to get assistance from? Civil rights and state authority abuse w Manipulatng truth illegally to avoid detective risk of falsely made allegated corruptive citizen rights . Please understand the vital toll of winning by the silence of crooks in charge . It's true; and I am scared and confused . Say advice to protecting our lives and others

Wow, interesting.
Okay, start writing letters: send them to: CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NY Times, Local media outlets (radio, newspaper, television), governor, SC attorney general, elected state senator and representative, federal senators, president, FBI, DEA, and any others you can identify.

Visit four or five criminal defense or appellate attorneys in Charleston or Columbia and discuss your case, determine your legal options.

Last, but the easiest solution, move. There are at least 100 other great countries you can find to lead a nice, quiet, productive, safe life.

There are also 49 other great states where you can live comfortably. Investigate those options, and get out of SC, if things are as bad as you have portrayed them to be!!!

Bon chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back