1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Settlement

Discussion in 'Civil Court, Procedure & Litigation' started by Fuchii, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Fuchii

Fuchii Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Arizona
    If my insurance claim is denied for clear and convincing misconduct, will my appeal be more succesful if I present this evidence up the chain of command? I mean senior management?

2. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

Please explain exactly what this means. Are you talking about a first party claim (i.e., a claim you made with your own auto insurance carrier for, e.g., payment under your collision coverage) or a third party claim (i.e., a claim against another driver's liability coverage)? What exactly do you mean by "denied for clear and convincing misconduct"?

Appeal to whom? Are you talking about a complaint to the Department of Insurance?

Not really sure what you mean by this. Why don't you give a concise narrative about what happened?

3. cbg

cbg Super Moderator

I have deleted your four duplicate threads. You only need to post once; five times is four times too many. You will not get more or better answers by spamming the board.

Do not post the same question again.

4. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

What does this have to do with "Civil Court, Procedure & Litigation"?

5. cbg

cbg Super Moderator

And please clarify what state this is happening. State law matters and posting random state names will not get you appropriate responses. FYI I can see what state your IP address is registered in and it is neither Arizona nor California.

6. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

What kind of policy?
    What kind of claim?
    What misconduct was stated?
    You would have gotten a letter with the reason for the denial?
    What did it say?
    What senior management do you think you can appeal to?
    On what grounds?