Serious Prehearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willtallica

I had an all to common incident of where my girlfriend's literally psychopathic x-boyfriend went physco: at 4am saturday morning first he attempted breaking entering, made terroristic threats, defiantly disturbed the peace, destroyed property, and there's one more thing, because my girlfriend told me that this officer said that he's pressing 5 charges against him. I personally thought the situation was life threating so maybe something about that.

Now just in my girlfriend has got a message for a march 24 prehearing that which all parties involved must show up for. I've been to only one hearing before, and it was honestly just my dad making me go to see him show off (my dad should have been a lawyer). I'm not to sure how to be prepared, and what I should be considered. Even if it's important on how to dress.

As far as I know my girlfriend talked to the perpetrator on her cell phone, and now she wants to drop the charges, because she feels sorry for him after he said that he's sorry, and if these charges are charged against him he will find himself in a very bad position as he is already involved in another case for a DUI which he can get out of unless these charges are dropped.

I personally don't see anything good coming from these charges other than making that retard suffer, and as much as I'd love that I do foresee the great consequences that can follow: the new trend, gun down your x-girlfriend's current new boyfriend. In any case I fear that this could happened, but with those charges against him, and in accumulation of the other really bad historic data of his these charges can make things seem lost to him.

Another thing that's there to consider is his lawyer, and his wealthy parents. I don't know who he is, but I do know that he charges $1500/hr for consulting, and he charged over $20,000 for the perpetrator's past DUI case. His lawyer is obviously very good, extremely manipulating, and before the prehearing he wants to having a meeting to try to get the charges dropped.

Well I hope to be prepared so please tell me what to expect.
Thank you

She can't drop the charges. She could be charged for filing a false report though.

It's out of your hands, it's all up to the pukey prosecutor. At most, you may be called to testify, that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back