Selling my likeness

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I have a business acquaintance who I am allowing to use my likeness to complete work on freelance sites in exchange for a monthly fee. I believe that my acquaintance lives outside the United States is using my likeness and address to complete jobs on these sites that are limited to people who work within the United States. I understand that this may go against the policy of the freelance site in question, however, is there any criminal or civil law this arrangement would be in violation of? He is not using my Social Security number or anything to that effect. If I am violating a law, I definitely will put a stop to it but otherwise, it is a nice source of passive income for me.

I'm not quite sure what you're describing, but virtually every U.S. state recognizes the right of publicity, which is the right to control the use of one's likeness for commercial purposes (it's a civil claim). I have no idea, however, the extent to which other countries have similar laws. I'm not aware of any U.S. state in which it would be a criminal matter.

"Sites" - plural? You, or he, will have to read the terms of service of each site carefully and thoroughly to see if there is any violation of terms of service.

Gotcha. I understand that f it is against the policy of the site, they would have every right to ban us but I wouldn't nessisary be vulnerable to legal action, correct?

Gotcha. I understand that f it is against the policy of the site, they would have every right to ban us but I wouldn't nessisary be vulnerable to legal action, correct?
They have every right to ban you even if it's NOT against the policy of the site.

Back