screwed over by mortgage co

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianasherry

we have been in a repayment plan with our mortgage co and the agreement we signed is complex. one part says one thing and the other part says another. we honored our agreement and have paid the past due balance, but the mortgage company applied all of our money to the wrong place and are saying we owe an extra $8000.00. they have already postponed our court date cuz they needed more time to "sort it out". that was a month ago. contacted them today and nothing has changed. we do have an attorny, but seems to not be getting any cooperation from them.my question is if we make our regular payment, can they foreclose on us before our court date? just a reminder that the payments we have been making are outrageous!

we have been in a repayment plan with our mortgage co and the agreement we signed is complex. one part says one thing and the other part says another. we honored our agreement and have paid the past due balance, but the mortgage company applied all of our money to the wrong place and are saying we owe an extra $8000.00. they have already postponed our court date cuz they needed more time to "sort it out". that was a month ago. contacted them today and nothing has changed. we do have an attorny, but seems to not be getting any cooperation from them.my question is if we make our regular payment, can they foreclose on us before our court date? just a reminder that the payments we have been making are outrageous!

I suggest you pose all questions to your attorney of record.

You wouldn't want a simpleton like me being the cause of your eviction, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back