Scott 321

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_321

Can anyone help me please!
I was injured at my place of employment on 01/15/01. (Low back Injury) I had to have two surgeries to remove two disks and now have pins & screws and fused vertabra's. I was put on indefenant light duty by my doctor. 1st. surgery was April,2001. One year of recovery and therapy. Went back to work (light duty). Which the company created a desk job for me. I worked for close to 3 months befor finding that my surgery (fusion) did not heal. I went to a different surgon, refurred by my physical therapist. I had the 2nd. surgery June, 2002. Went through another year of therapy and was released back to work with indefenant light duty. I have been working to present. (Still in pain!) In 2003 I when I went to my surgon for another check and I told him I was still in allot of pain as he could see by his examination, the surgon suggested I get a third sugrery to remove the (Hardware) and that should eliminate some of the pain. He told me I have perminate nerve damage. I was set to have the surgery but was informed that my pre-testing blood work came back bad and I could not have the surgery. Alot of things have gone on since I first got injured and I cannot remember them all. Any ways, While trying to get my (Evelated liver enzimes) under control, due to taking pain killers for almost two years, my surgen left his practice and moved out of state. I have just been living with the pain ever since, not wanting to go through another surgery. Shortly after I got hurt I asked a friend? if I should sue the company and they told me that I would not be able to(?) I was scared to try. What if I lost the case? Then I would not only be injured for life, but also out of a job with a family to support. My wife also works at the same Co. and I felt they would fire her if I tried to sue. I still need something done with my back to ease some of the pain, But what??? Can I still sue my $200,000,000.00 company ???????????????????????????? I know it's been 5 years, but I am still in need of medical attention, possibly another surgery with unknown outcome.

Thankyou
Sincerly,
Injured for Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back