schooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia_

i am only in grade 9 but have thought about becoming a legal assistant or a legal secretary.
i have chosen my courses for next year and i am taking Legal studies 1,2,3 to help me understand the law and am also taking info management to help me to get more speed with the typing part.
i don't know what or where to go for more schooling after i have done high school.
i know that it may seem like this is going to be in 3 years time but that is going to go by so quickly. And i am really serious about this career.
i don't know what to do?!?!:confused:

Tia

thanx

I wouldn't worry so much and enjoy high school! You may want to get work as an intern in a law firm. That would provide you excellent firsthand experience as to what it is like in a law firm and whether you would like it there. After high school you can get a paralegal degree from a school that provides training. I believe that it is several months and there are several excellent schools around the country.

Hello Tia,

I think it is too early to worry about it that much. It is alright to open our minds to a lot of possibilities. Explore high school and make that decision after you have considered every option. It is nice career though. I am at a girl boarding school right now and going for college soon. I am thinking of engineering or accountancy. But, I am still open for other fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back