School

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school is trying to get me in some sort of trouble because I went out for lunch but my parents said I could.

And, trouble will find you, dear child.

Inform your parents that YOU broke a rule.

Keep your parents informed about everything that occurs at school, good or bad!

Your parents can fight that battle.

Your protestations will only reap MORE trouble and grief for you.

While you are on the school's time and under their jurisdiction your parents do not get to tell you, you can break a rule. There are good and valid reasons why the school does not let you go off campus during school hours. When you are on your parents' time, they can let you go out to lunch. While you are on the school's time, it's up to them, not your parents, where you go or don't go.

I am 18 years old and i wish to transfer to another school withput any parental consent. Can i do that???

By all means you can do whatever you can afford. You are as much an adult as a 100 year old person!

Welcome to the adult world of fun and freedom.

I am 18 years old and i wish to transfer to another school withput any parental consent. Can i do that???

No you can't. The location that you live likely determines the school that you must attend.... so unless you are moving and can show legal residency within the new district you are probably staying put.

Parental consent isn't really your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back