School Post Defaming my Family

Who says I don't or haven't? Why are people on this site so judgy, nobody blamed her. The school shouldn't post it period. I just want it removed period. I was just asking what I can do if they dont period. All I've ever gotten on these forums are accusations and judgements. Thanks for the info but I pride myself in my parenting regardless of the current situation I'm in.
Calm down. No one "judged" you. Do as I suggested and if they don't comply seek out an Education Law Attorney and have him/her send a cease and desist letter.

As an aside: This is the only thread you have posted here. If you are having issues with other forums don't take your anger out on us.

I'm not quite as confident as justblue is about the ability for this OP to "force" the school to remove the posting. I suspect that this is going to be more of a honey vs. vinegar and the squeaky wheel gets the grease type situation.

So if they dont remove it, there is nothing I can do?

No. You can sue. I don't know how likely it would be that you would win, but I suspect that the school and school district would rather take it down than fight a pointless and costly legal battle. The question for you is whether you're prepared to fight such a battle to the point that the school/district give up.

No. You can sue. I don't know how likely it would be that you would win, but I suspect that the school and school district would rather take it down than fight a pointless and costly legal battle. The question for you is whether you're prepared to fight such a battle to the point that the school/district give up.

I just had a thought...

Because this is online, would COPPA apply?

Back