School Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0ger

Not too sure where to put this but here it goes.. ( sry for my bad english , im french:eek: )

Im going to court on october 16 , suing the guy for 7.5K

Heres the story...
It all started when me and my GF was sitting on a bench at school , then her sister comes out and poke the guy , for ODD reasons the guy gets up all angry , started threating her. I get up and put my hand on the guy shoulder and ask him what hes problem is ? , Then i turn around ( him not saying much ) he punches me but missed me and hits my gf sister , then he swings again and knocked me down ( note i was turned bck when this all happened ) , i blackout then he punched me again and my nose was bleeding to death , then he punched me again and made a cut under my eye ( had stitches) , I had time to punch him 1 time in all that ( after the 3 punch ) ...

Now im on probation and him also

Now the cops told me he has a lawyer, What are the chance of me winning ? .. He said he has pics of red stuff on hes aim , neck ect , but those doesn't do much ( anyone can do that when sqeezing their aim , it will go all red ).

Other then that , he doesn't have anything on me , Can i make that self defence ? I have pics and all after the stitches and my 2 broked teeth.

I need some advice on what will happen, what should i do.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back