Assault & Battery scared and not knowing what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

butchangel1018

Ok my question is I filled a assault case on my ex girlfriend for assault and they said it was a class c and I had went down and signed a affidavit
about what happened that night. and I called the detective but no call back I see it in the system but nothing else is on the web sight about what has happen to the
suspect now she has filled harassment charges down in Waco and I went to jail. as a class a so where can I find what has happened to her? if she gets to go to jail?

Thank you
scared and not knowing what to do?

Ok my question is I filled a assault case on my ex girlfriend for assault and they said it was a class c and I had went down and signed a affidavit
about what happened that night. and I called the detective but no call back I see it in the system but nothing else is on the web sight about what has happen to the
suspect now she has filled harassment charges down in Waco and I went to jail. as a class a so where can I find what has happened to her? if she gets to go to jail?

Thank you
scared and not knowing what to do?

I suggest you write a letter to the detective that investigated your charges.
Send a copy of that letter to the county attorney.
hen wait 3 or 4 days and visit the detective.
Ask the detective about the status of your allegations against her.
Perhaps the prosecutor refused the case.
The detective will know or can find out.

Nothing to be afraid of here, buddy, just get the facts.

Prosecutors refuse cases everyday, or they are slow to act on them.

The bets thing is deal with your case, and stop worrying about what happens to her.

Its over and time to move on pal, so pack your bags and let her and the failed relationship go.

Your case isn't great, but it isn't that bad, as in murder.

So, deal with it.
You know the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back