Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI SCARED! ahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennie4you

I just recently got a possesion of alchol ticket. [under age] My lawyer said it was the least serious charge that you can get for a possesion of alchol ticket. THe night that I got the ticket I had been drinking and blew a .16. Last year I also got a DUI - - what will my punishment probably be? anything really serious?!

Q: what will my punishment probably be? anything really serious?!

A: Yes, you are a serious alcoholic and you will do to yourself worse stuff than the government ever could.

AA.

Now.

Thank you for your posting, and the opportunity for me to help you by responding to your question.

The answer to your question really depends on what state's laws you are to be sentenced under. To be honest, no attorney can promise or guarantee you a particular sentence, but each state has different laws, so to tell you the minimum and maximum you would have to state the state laws that apply here.

I hope this helps. If you do have other questions, feel that you need legal representation, or want legal advice, please feel free to email me directly at rmiller[at]expertlawfirm.com. It's my pleasure to help in any way that I can, and thanks. Best of luck to you.

I just recently got a possesion of alchol ticket. [under age] My lawyer said it was the least serious charge that you can get for a possesion of alchol ticket. THe night that I got the ticket I had been drinking and blew a .16. Last year I also got a DUI - - what will my punishment probably be? anything really serious?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back