Sallie Mae harrasing several locations/people in my company

Status
Not open for further replies.

gennydesigns

My jurisdiction is: Charlotte, NC

Sallie Mae has called several extensions and random people to get a hold of me. An Administrative Assistant said that when they called her they asked her if she was around me, or go find me to call them. Then the faxes started and we have 5 different locations in Charlotte. The faxes would talk about my bad credit and I would receive inter-office envelopes stating that they found this with your name on it. They call more than 7-10 times a day and they have already been warned to not harrass this company. The VP of my company told me to tell them that this is a place of business and to not call here unless they are requesting services to our production company. They have left random messages on different employees phones, and yesterday some guy said that he was at another building (30 minutes away) and he found this fax. The fax is going to anyone to find out what my social is, when I was hired, my status, if I am full or part time, and how much I make. The paperwork is messed up and my loan has quadrupled and they don't care. I have tried to fight it but I can not for 3 thousand dollar monthly payments on a 39,000 dollar school loan.Can they harrass when my company told them to stop?

I didnt even (need to) read the whole comment/ complaint/question you left. Didnt have to - see my question directed towards sallie mae...they are the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back