Consumer Fraud Rosseta stone payment due

Status
Not open for further replies.

marahman

Banned
Hi,

I registered for online english course of Rosetta stone at the start of the 2013 for one year only. The payment was on installment basis and I paid the full amount in 6 installments. But, they are sill sending me letter by mail and telling me that I have payment due. When they first sent me mail I talked with them over phone. They told me that they took care of it and I had nothing to worry about. But, after that they sent me 5 mails and every time in the letter they told they would take legal action unless I paid the due which I actually didn't have. Every time I talked with them and every time they said the same thing that they took care of it. I got the last mail yesterday and now they are asking for $99. One worth mentioning information may be that none of these letters have any signature.

Please tell me how can I stop this? Or is it OK if I stop responding and will that give them a chance to take legal action? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi,

I registered for online english course of Rosetta stone at the start of the 2013 for one year only. The payment was on installment basis and I paid the full amount in 6 installments. But, they are sill sending me letter by mail and telling me that I have payment due. When they first sent me mail I talked with them over phone. They told me that they took care of it and I had nothing to worry about. But, after that they sent me 5 mails and every time in the letter they told they would take legal action unless I paid the due which I actually didn't have. Every time I talked with them and every time they said the same thing that they took care of it. I got the last mail yesterday and now they are asking for $99. One worth mentioning information may be that none of these letters have any signature.

Please tell me how can I stop this? Or is it OK if I stop responding and will that give them a chance to take legal action? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

You don't owe, you don't pay. Who cares what a liar says? You paid in full, you have proof, ignore them. They won't sue you for $99. If they do, show up with your proof. Bottom line, ignore them.

By the way, that proxy spamming thing, we're onto that.
LOL
You guys really try hard, we try harder!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back