Right of way issue

Edmund

Jurisdiction
Asia
Good evening Sir / Maam, i would like to asked for legal advice about this arrogant and proud neighbor who had been given the right of way but the right of way that my parents give all his dump truck was parked outside his house sometimes my father's and sister car cannot parked anymore inside our parking area because of his dump truck. What are we supposed to do or right thing to do. Here are the pictures of our arrogant neighbors. Thank you Sir / Maam

Attachments

• IMG_20190511_200624.jpg
    IMG_20190511_200624.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190511_175813.jpg
    IMG_20190511_175813.jpg
    892.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190507_192243.jpg
    IMG_20190507_192243.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190506_192622.jpg
    IMG_20190506_192622.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
I'm sorry - this forum is for US law matters only. You should seek out local legal advice.

Are there any lines on the ground indicating boundaries of the parking spaces? If not, make some. Perhaps there is another area where this truck can be pushed that does not obstruct others.

Are there any lines on the ground indicating boundaries of the parking spaces? If not, make some. Perhaps there is another area where this truck can be pushed that does not obstruct others.
Without familiarity with the laws that apply to the OP's locale, it is unwise to advise any course of action. (How do you now that pushing the truck to a different place doesn't constitute a crime?)

It continues to baffle me that this site has non-U.S. geographic locations (Asia is not a "jurisdiction") in its pull-down menu (kinda like how it baffles me and others that Findlaw doesn't make it mandatory to select a jurisdiction when posting). Perhaps one of the several active moderators at this site could suggest to the owner of this site that this be changed.

Last edited:
Without familiarity with the laws that apply to the OP's locale, it is unwise to advise any course of action.

No, what would be unwise is to follow any advised course of action without knowing one's local laws.

(How do you now that pushing the truck to a different place doesn't constitute a crime?)

That is actually an interesting thought.... To simply move a vehicle without really "taking" it. Hmm....
Regardless, that was a dumbphone typo. It was supposed to say "parked", not "pushed".

No, what would be unwise is to follow any advised course of action without knowing one's local laws.
Yep, that's true too.

That is actually an interesting thought.... To simply move a vehicle without really "taking" it. Hmm....
Regardless, that was a dumbphone typo. It was supposed to say "parked", not "pushed".
Ahh - I hate when that happens.

Back