1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Right of way issue

Discussion in 'Easements & Right of Way Law' started by Edmund, May 17, 2019 at 6:16 AM.

1. Edmund

Edmund Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Asia
    Good evening Sir / Maam, i would like to asked for legal advice about this arrogant and proud neighbor who had been given the right of way but the right of way that my parents give all his dump truck was parked outside his house sometimes my father's and sister car cannot parked anymore inside our parking area because of his dump truck. What are we supposed to do or right thing to do. Here are the pictures of our arrogant neighbors. Thank you Sir / Maam

Attached Files:

2. Zigner

Zigner Active Member

I'm sorry - this forum is for US law matters only. You should seek out local legal advice.

3. mightymoose

mightymoose Well-Known Member

Are there any lines on the ground indicating boundaries of the parking spaces? If not, make some. Perhaps there is another area where this truck can be pushed that does not obstruct others.

4. Zigner

Zigner Active Member

Without familiarity with the laws that apply to the OP's locale, it is unwise to advise any course of action. (How do you now that pushing the truck to a different place doesn't constitute a crime?)

justblue likes this.
  5. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

It continues to baffle me that this site has non-U.S. geographic locations (Asia is not a "jurisdiction") in its pull-down menu (kinda like how it baffles me and others that Findlaw doesn't make it mandatory to select a jurisdiction when posting). Perhaps one of the several active moderators at this site could suggest to the owner of this site that this be changed.

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 11:04 AM
    justblue and Zigner like this.
  6. mightymoose

mightymoose Well-Known Member

No, what would be unwise is to follow any advised course of action without knowing one's local laws.

That is actually an interesting thought.... To simply move a vehicle without really "taking" it. Hmm....
    Regardless, that was a dumbphone typo. It was supposed to say "parked", not "pushed".

7. Zigner

Zigner Active Member

Yep, that's true too.

Ahh - I hate when that happens.

8. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Is why I don't use my phone for this stuff.