Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass Retaliation from neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

drastikmesurz

I have been cited for disorderly conduct because three neigbors have given a false report that I yelled an obcene word out my window. I plan on pleading not guilty of course.
Their are two diffrent families and the other neigbor is a middle aged women who lives alone. The reason they lied is becasue I have called the police on them a few times now becasue their children are harassing and stalking my children. Their children are older and I have tried to talk to the parents civily to no avail for 2 months now. My children spent most of their summer vaction stuck inside. I began video taping my property and this is when they began getting more agressive. I have logged all incidents also.
The police have both video tape and logs.
The day I got cited I called the police twice. And the boys got cited for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. One of the boys has two citations on disorderly conduct. The parents are angry that I am video taping and am trying to get componsation for property damage that their children have caused.
I have never been before a judge and am naive in criminal activity so my question is,
Do you think the judge will notice the credibility of these "witnesses," with my evidence the two of them are the defendents mothers in the cases we are bringing against them? The third "witness" I have logs of incidents that have occurred on her property because of her pure negligence and of her actually witnessing physical attacks against my children from these boys and didn't stop it or tell the police when questioned. Does their credibility matter in determining the judgement?

You have a strong case

If you've been videotaping their activities and creating logs of their transgressions, you'd have a good case of suing them. What has transpired since your last submission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back