Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Retail theft Database Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabel3495

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but i looked and didn't know where else to post.
A few months ago i posted some concerns on here "wrongly acused" about what happened to me with my previous employer. A few days ago i send out an email to the person in charge of LP about me speaking to someone above him so that i can see if i can get removed from the database. Well he got back to me today and told me that he spoke to corporate and that i will be removed but that the process might take up to 30 days. my question is how long is the process really? after the company begins to remove you from there or removes you from there how long does it really take to be clear? another question why now? i have asked him before many times and even contact HR about this and they all have told me there was nothing they can do about this but now all of the sudden they can? I'm confused b/c i feel that he is saying this so that i won't bother him again or to get me off his hair. after the 30 days whom do i contact to see if i am still on that database? Thank you for all your help.

I know you came her for answers but we have no way of having most of your answers. At very best we can tell you to call see if your removed from database. Call retailer that or contact the database itself although they have no obligation to speak to you

Thank you for trying :) Do you know what database to contact after the 30days? I really don't know how they operate or where to call? I think i can find out my old company HQ's number and called there after the 30 days to see if they really removed me or not. I have been giving this issue all i got and i hope that this time they are serious about removing me and not making me pay for someone else mistake. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back