Restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.

restraining

I have a restraining order put on me. This lady made false reports against stating that I drive by her home and send letters in the mail which are always typed. Iam having one of the letters sent to Seattle for finger printing. On Friday 9-25-09 I recieved a letter for Child protective services a letter of my daughter was mailed to them. She got onto my facebood and printed off a picture of my daughter. The picture was her showing me what she learned in school it was a little funny she showed me her middle finger anyway I posted it and made a comment this is what our kids are learning in school. Then on Saturday 10-10-09 an officer showed up at my house serving myself and my husband with restraining orders which mine was up so she was extending it for 3 years. We are in and out of court with her all the time we own a auto repair shop and its just the two of us so we have to close down everytime for court. I would like a lie detector test done but im not sure how to go about it or if they would even make her do it. The reason im discussing this with you is she works in the system as a child advocate she knows and works with most of the lawyers in my area so its like shes always a step ahead of me. Please help anything you could like of to make this thing go away. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back