Restocking fee

Victor K

I ordered carpet from local store for my stairs and holway on 3/2/2016.Next day we decide that hardwood floor wood be nicer so we went to the store and ask too cancel the order. The owner sad that he is going to try but that possible there is goin to be restocking fee.Next day he called me and sad there is $200 restocking.I wasn't to happy but I accepted the fee.One day later we decide to change the carpet in our bedroom so we went back to the same store because we felt bad for canceling previously. We ordered new carpet and scheduled to be installed on 3/19/16 around non time. We emptied the room got it ready for installation. I called store around 2PM as they were suppose to be here already. I wanted to find out what's the delay. They told me that accident with the track and will call to let me know what's happening.They Calle me hour later and they said they can't come today they want to reschedule for possible Wednesday 3/23 or 3/24/16. Now I have to cancel hard wood instalation that I planned for Monday. Are we in title for some reimbursement from carpet company?

Back