Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Responsible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

needlawadvice

At a party the other night I was heaviley under the influence of alcohol. I had been drinking Ciroc vodka throughout the night. There was a girl there I had never met before that night. I dont remember us talking at all or communicating beforehand (I have memory loss), but from what I remember, she took me upstairs and we had sex. At this point in the night, I was very drunk, and this can be confirmed by people there. She had brought a condom, and I put it on when she told me to, but it broke. What im concerned about is if she gets pregnant. The kicker is that she was sober that night, and didnt have one drink. This can be confirmed by people at the party as well. If she becomes pregnant, am I legally responsible? We are also both under 18.

Yes, being under the influence is no excuse.

What you need to worry about is the disease(s) you may now have contracted.

If you believe she raped you, report it to the police.

Also prepare for the burning, oozing, and scaling to begin; which is sometimes accompanied by excessive flatuence.

If you believe you are excessively flatuent, see a physician you may have contracted a strain of STD's that are resistant to medication.

Could I use the threat of pressing charges as a way to get her to relinquish my responsibility? Basically, could I drop the charges if she agrees to say that I won't be responsible for child support ect.

Could I use the threat of pressing charges as a way to get her to relinquish my responsibility? Basically, could I drop the charges if she agrees to say that I won't be responsible for child support ect.

No.

If your memory is so faulty, maybe you never had sex with her.

Or, maybe she did rape you.

Are you experiencing flatuence?

She's probably not preggers.

But, I'll bet she's carrying loads of STD's; herpes, clap, syphilis,AIDS, chlamydia, crabs, cooch rot, green ooze, penis rot, scabies, etc...

No- you are both minors. You both committed an offense. Your intoxication is not a defense to unlawful sex. Her parents could press charges against you if they wanted... though it wouldn't likely go anywhere under the circumstances.

Best you can do here is cross your fingers and prepare for the reality of being an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back