Requesting Documents from Parties Outside the Case - Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

handrioli

Hello -

I am currently representing myself pro se in a civil case and there is evidence that I think would be useful from one of my vendors that I use at my company, as well as evidence from local newspaper ads. When I contacted both of these companies, they seemed unwilling to help as it involved another company's records as well. I am currently in the discovery phase - do I need to subpeona this documentation during this phase, or what is the formal method of obtaining these records?

Q: I am currently in the discovery phase - do I need to subpeona this documentation during this phase?

A: Yes.

Notification

Thanks - do you know of any documentation that can help me in constructing and distributing subpeonas? Basically subpeona "instructions" during the discovery phase?

Thanks - do you know of any documentation that can help me in constructing and distributing subpeonas? Basically subpeona "instructions" during the discovery phase?

I suspect your state has several thousands of decisions on it since entry into the union.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back