1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Red Light she didn’t run

Discussion in 'Speeding Tickets, Traffic & Moving Violations' started by sammy000, Feb 3, 2019.

1. sammy000

sammy000 Law Topic Starter New Member

I agree! I’ll do my best to try and find a way to do so. Thank You!!! If anyone is interested in the outcome of all this I’ll be happy to come back and post what happens. But I appreciate everyone’s advice and input. I’ve relayed every message to her and everyone’s opinion on what they believe she should do.

2. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

Many agencies still do not have dash or body cameras, but you can ask and get what is available.
    For our dash cameras we wear a microphone on our belt that captures conversation away from the vehicle, but not everyone has that either.
    Something certainly seems amiss, and video will be needed to clear it up. Most cameras will record 30 seconds before the officer activates the lights, so any violation should be clear in the video.

3. sammy000

sammy000 Law Topic Starter New Member

Bless you mighty moose for your insight! It’s very much appreciated and valued. ♥️