Real Estate - Selling Investment Property

Status
Not open for further replies.

adup123

When selling a house in NJ "as is" does the seller have to disclose an issues they know about such as termites, mold, etc.?

When selling a house in NJ "as is" does the seller have to disclose an issues they know about such as termites, mold, etc.?
They cannot conceal it. Have you asked them about termites and mold? Have you had an inspection done, as is customary?

Actually, I have a property I would like to sell "as is" and am trying to understand what "as is" really means? I want to make sure I do all the appropriate things. What does conceal mean in this context? Does a buyer need to ask specifically about an issue or just the seller having the knowledge mean the seller should disclose.

Actually, I have a property I would like to sell "as is" and am trying to understand what "as is" really means? I want to make sure I do all the appropriate things. What does conceal mean in this context? Does a buyer need to ask specifically about an issue or just the seller having the knowledge mean the seller should disclose.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Tooth Envy! I have an interview in Deakin next Tuesday and I've been pnpaerirg using Melbourne and Monash interview questions. Thanks? a lot for the tips and thank you for giving me at least a little bit of a hint of what to expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back