Other Criminal Charges & Offenses R32

Sandra Muzquiz

Jurisdiction
Arizona
My name is Isaac. I am incarcerated in Arizona. I went to trial in 3 matters however the third trial already went through is appeals and rule 32… on 8/27/20 my petition for post con. relief got denied summarily in a 14 page order I have 10 cases since 2012 my files had been destroyed by an appointed counsel out of ohio in his basement…
My family saved up while I was trying to keep my cases alive for 5 years! My family hired a lawyer whom shortly suffered and stroke and shortly passed away… my family wasn't able to get their money back!!! Now I am asking my family to post this msge! I really don't know where to turn for advice!!!! The attorney who ultimately got my files reconstructed got ill and withdrew from my cases.. my files got reconstructed between 2017-2019 however mid 2019 the court ordered that I file a petition with whatever I had!!! I WAS REPRESENTED AT BOTH TRIALS BY DISBARRED atty. Whom admitted to having a compulsive gambbling disorder and meth addiction and committing misconduct during my trials… in his police interview!.. I had 3rd which is not part of this rule 32 certain claims on facts and record of t… since this judge got my cases 7/24/20 and got familiarized with my cases he denied all of my motions including one to have my legal advisor (segal) to contact me and amend my petition since legal advisor has all hard files… On 2/4/20 DOC searched my cell took away various documents from my cases and I hardly been granted access to my files… i filed a grievance the warden in his response admitted that I was in possession of 20 legal boxes… an order was issued for DOC to account for those files… after 60 days DOC through attny gnrals office filed that no cell search had occurred… I already filed my petition for review with the court of appeals so i would not lose my 30 days deadline… my first motion for ext. of time to file mi motion for rehearing was also denied... I recently filed a 25 pge motion under r32.14 and r1.6(c)

(iii)R.Crim.Proc I also filed on 9/28/20 a notice to change judge and motion to reinstate my rule32… I really don't know how to proceed or what to do in this conjecture!!! I turn to all of you for any advice I also know that many of you have heard it all and as well far fetched dumb stories of those who think they are smarter that their own attorneys… THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!! the rules of professional conduct require Az Bar Members to perform 50 hour pro bono service… I am in Max custody. I can't do anything from here!!! I am requesting any advice that could help me let me know how many hours you've spent reading this letter reviewing my cases and providing any advice… I WILL WRITE A NOTARIZED LETTER/DECLARATION fulfilling those hours… One of the good things you learn in prison GENERAL POPULATION… is to honor your word and not to lie!!! Please to anybody that is willing to advise me what to do!!! Thank you all of you for reading my issue! Blessed be the… sincerely ISAAC

(PERSONAL INFO REDACTED)

PLEASE DON'T POST PROPER NAMES AND PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFO.

Any attorney that trolls legal site for clients is not one you would want.

Call the bar association and get 5 or so referrals to consult with. Pick the one who best fits your needs.

Back