Question for the Law Professor

Status
Not open for further replies.

justice

I would like to know why no one will answer any of my questions. One mother with similar difficulties talked to me, but not a single "legal" person bothered to reply to any of my posts. I understand that most people view those accused of child abuse as monsters, but many of those accused, including me, are simply that.... accused. It does not mean we are guilty or a monster. As someone who knows the system, you obviously know that many innocent people are accused every day. Some even spend many years in jail, or are even put to death by the state. Why would it be any different in the civil system? I do not understand why I have not been given the same consideration as any other person that posed a question here.

Please Disregard previous message in this thread

I apologize for being oversensitive, and having an accusatory attitude towards those posting here, for not answering my questions. I felt slighted, but I now realize that it may have just been a matter of time constraints.

That's exactly it. Time constraints, sometimes there are loads of posts here at one time and they get lost in the shuffle. Since you get a lot more than what you pay for here... :) Usually you can 'remind' people that your question isn't answered by replying to it and putting 'bump' in the reply. It bumps you up to an active topic and it might get notice from someone legal...

Hope you are doing well and can completely understand what you might be going through since I have several cases with innocent victims of child abuse accusations -- frequently by the real sources of the abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back