Question About Pi Demand Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

confusedinevada

I was in an auto accident, I am ready to compose my PI demand letter. I have done considerable research on the subject...but just as a precautionary measure...I wanted to poll this forum for any last minute advice...such as...verbage that I absolutely SHOULD include in my demand letter or verbage that I absolutely SHOULD watch out for from the opposing insurance company. I do plan on running my final offer by an attorney, but it is reassuring having you all in my corner as I step into unknown waters. Its a little scary.

It's really hard to give you verbage that you NEED to use in your demand without knowing all of the facts and circumstances regarding your claim.

for instance...during the process of settling the property damage, the adjuster kept attempting to add verbage,,,,the parties to the claim reserve the right to pursue legal remedies against me in the future...well I caught that one...but I was hoping to learn of some other little items that may be common that adjusters may try to slip in on an unsuspecting claimant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back