Purchased food with facial jewelry inside, have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindpug

hey, I purchased a pizza from a major pizza company about a month ago. I bit into a slice and had 2 teeth hit against what I found to be a ball screw from either a lip or eyebrow ring. I immediately called the store upon seeing this. I also remembered that the person selling me the pizza was a kid who had a lip ring and remember finding that odd for a restaurant. Spoke to a manager and since than contemplated seeking a lawyer. I never did though and just decided to call corporate regarding this incident. Since the incident though have had problems with anxiety over the incident and just an over all sickened vibe from the whole thing as well am now having tooth pain that wasn't there when it happened. Tooth pain could be non related due to taht area having a tooth removed at the time. Basically the anxiety and time at the DR. Regarding that are whats been eating at me. Since then have been contacted by their insurance agency and asked some general questions. My question though is if I should contact a lawyer and if it is worth it? Is the time going to be worth the payout? Should I wait til the insurance company offers something and go from there? Is this a case thats even worth going to court over? I assume it is considering the situation and hows it has effected me but am wondering what I should be doing if there is anyone that could help or give some basic information. Thanks a lot!

Josh

Its your call not ours. However if your looking for some big payday over a backing forget it. It will likely cost you more in Attorney's fees than the reward if any. Ask corporate to compensate you (free pizza) or just go elsewhere its up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back