Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Pulled over unlawfully?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meeser93

Ok so here's my situation, I was pulled over for improper tail light, which in my opinion was totally fine. I had 2 layers of temporary tape over it (designed for this). He found a pipe in my backpack in the back seat and a grinder. Is it possible to have all evidence after the traffic stopped dismissed because my tail light is 100% legal. DOT certified tape. Preliminary hearing is tomorrow morning, and no lawyer at the moment. I've never been to court I have no idea what to do.

Ok so here's my situation, I was pulled over for improper tail light, which in my opinion was totally fine. I had 2 layers of temporary tape over it (designed for this). He found a pipe in my backpack in the back seat and a grinder. Is it possible to have all evidence after the traffic stopped dismissed because my tail light is 100% legal. DOT certified tape. Preliminary hearing is tomorrow morning, and no lawyer at the moment. I've never been to court I have no idea what to do.

Plead NOT guilty, admit to nothing, don't try to explain or clarify, request time to HIRE a lawyer, or if you qualify for a public defender - ask the court to appoint one to represent you, then remain silent - name, address, date of birth, etc... are okay to reveal, but don't say anything about the traffic stop, or the alleged contraband that was discovered.

In the future, don't carry that junk around, but if you insist on doing so, don't give your consent to to seraches, simply refuse, no matter what they say or threaten you with, just say NO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back