Protecting Identity and Location from Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

protectyourself

I am looking for some advice. I have had an individual stalk and threaten me in the past. I was never able to get a restraining order but do have documentation of police reports and have kept very accurate records of everything. I have moved, changed phone numbers, keep a post office box and have been in touch with countless information agencies to get my information removed from their records databases so that he doesn't have the easiest time trying to find me.

This personal is currently in prison for the next 8 years for abduction and attempted rape of another person (scary, huh?) I will be getting married next year and want to know if there's a way I can keep my marriage record and name change information out of the public domain. Also, should my future husband be the only one listed on the title of the house we plan to purchase together in order to keep my identity and location secret? Could I create a holding company and purchase the house under that holding company or would that information be publicly tied to my name as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back