Prosecutors to Defendant: Take Down Your Website and Move From Kauai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkerton

Kauai Police Corruption Exposed or Denied?

Exculpatory Evidence;
Exculpatory evidence which is the evidence favorable to the defendant in a criminal trial, which clears or tends to clear the defendant of guilt.

In many countries such as the United States, if the police or prosecutor has found such evidence, he/she must disclose it to the defendant. The prosecution's failure to disclose exculpatory evidence can result in the dismissal of a case.

I have a very entertaining story that is posted at http://www.kpinkerton.com that exposes both police and prosecutors.

It sounds bizarre but the evidence exposes the truth:

I have posted the proposed plea agreement offered to my by the County of Kauai prosecuting Attorney.

The charges they wish to dismiss (without prejudice) from three arrests in six months are 9 counts:

1 count impersonating a police officer

1 count terroristic threatening a police officer 1st degree
1 count intimidating a witness (police officer)

2 counts assault in the 1st degree against police officers
1 count resisting arrest
1 count criminal property damage
1 count open container
1 count DUI

What is fascinating about all this is that I never did any of this and have dissected and presented the evidence exposing the conspiracy against me, which can be found at http://www.kpinkerton.com

The conditions of the plea agreement are very peculiar. This type of plea is an indication of what I have posted on my website is true.

Kauai police and prosecutorial corruption exposed!

The site contains audio files, internal police documents, phone records, hospital documents, police reports and displayed in an easy to navigate format. This is sure to get your attention into the details of the case.

Do you think the County of Kauai Prosecutors will release the video tape of March 6 2006 which shows my head being slammed by the jail cell door.? I think not.

Do you think the County of Kauai Prosecutors will hand over the building access logs for the night of December 14, 2005? I think not.

Do you think the County of Kauai Prosecutors will turn over any of the information that I have referenced to that validate my claims in my website?
OF COURSE NOT, Why would they further incriminate themselves?

The more they fight against me, the more they prove I am innocent.

I do not make deals with crooked politicians, prosecutors or police.

My keyboard hits harder than their baton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back