1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Pros and Cons of Bankruptcy Business Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Bankruptcy Law' started by youngcarter333, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngcarter333

youngcarter333 Law Topic Starter Banned

Hi,

I am just starting my first forum. Some people opt for bankruptcy for the reason that the process is quickly over. Some don’t opt for it because it takes away all our assets from us. Someone suggest me when actually this process is applicable.

2. esterlydsl

esterlydsl New Member

The pros and cons of Bankruptcy

A bankruptcy has got some pros and cons. You need to be informed that it will affect your future credit, your relationships and your self-image. On the other hand, it take away your worries, help to regain the quality of life and possibly, helps to keep you from losing your home, car and other essentials.

3. barette

barette Banned

The bankruptcy pros and cons should be weighed thoroughly as it may not solve all your debt and credit problems. The consequences depend upon the type of bankruptcy one files for.

4. bankrupcyus

bankrupcyus Banned

Before filing bankruptcy cases, debtors should optimized for credit counseling in order to have an idea about the basics of bankruptcy. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer is the best person to consult and seek advice regarding the payment rules and regulations under the bankruptcy types.

5. Michael Wechsler

Michael Wechsler Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the information. While you guys are obviously reading up on bankruptcy more before posting, I'm very sorry but I cannot allow you and your friends who don't live anywhere near the USA to continue posting here! ;)