property rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

flis

I really need help... First we have a deed under general warranty. We bought a home closed on 5/14/07 we gave the sellers 30 days to move out. when they moved out they only moved out of the home left ALOT of other property in garage,building and carport. When I ask the magistrates office what legal resources I have I was told that "tell them after a certain date (for me to determine) if they come back for the property tell them that they were trespassing) well I did that on the 49 day after closing. The sellers now have filed a civil suit against us. The suit states that we are bailees of the property. What I have found about bailment is if there is a set time for verbal contract and this is not followed the bailment becomes involuntary possession. Please help. I cannot afford an attorney.

Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

Go to court and tell your side of the story.

Also, send them a bill for storage...about three times what they are suing for.

Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

Go to court and tell your side of the story.

Also, send them a bill for storage...about three times what they are suing for.
what grounds do I have to have the case dismissed? I just dont want to go into court and get this over with. I have been researching this and I do believe that I can claim estoppel by deed. Is this true? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Estoppel by deed has nothing to do with personal property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back