Property complaint

Blane revland

Jurisdiction
Minnesota
So here's the story i have a small pile of junk in my yard my neighbors have never had an issue with it there but there's this guy who lives on a whole other block and he walks his dog illegally through my property and the other day he made a compliant to the city and now i have to clean up in 10 days or else go to court i did not give this man permission to be on my property when he saw the pile and ignored my confrontation when I told him to get off my property is there anything i can do to defend myself

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand.

As for your question, you're free to file a complaint about this guy trespassing, but that's not relevant to the citation you've apparently been given.

is there anything i can do to defend myself

You may contest the city order in court, if you have a basis for claiming you aren't in violation of the ordinance. The fact that the guy who made the initial complaint may have trespassed on your property to see the junk you have on your property is not a good defense, however.

Back