problems with a tenant ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

henryhdo

i have this tenant which is causing some serious problems, he is abusing the system, since we agreed that i the landlord will pay for the electricity and water bills, and for some reason the electric/utilities bill on my tenant shows up about 2.5 grand total, and his rent is only 1.2 grand any suggestions to a problem, im losing moneys :(

henryhdo said:
i have this tenant which is causing some serious problems, he is abusing the system, since we agreed that i the landlord will pay for the electricity and water bills, and for some reason the electric/utilities bill on my tenant shows up about 2.5 grand total, and his rent is only 1.2 grand any suggestions to a problem, im losing moneys :(

That is strange. What is he running that is costing that amount? You may want to send a written notice claiming reimbursement for the amount that is in breach of the lease (which I hope provides you protection.) The most important thing is to find out how this is occurring -- and if the tenant is powering half the neighborhood on your outlets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back