Parole, Probation probation violations ..please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scareddude

Ok this is gonna be kinda long ... i had my first dui in 2002 did a 3 month dui class, was put on probation payed a fine and was done ... about a few months later i was caught up in a sting .. i buy and sell used cars on the streets without a dealers license .. an undercover cop called me about a car i had for sale and wanted to see it ..when i showed up he asked if i was the registered owner and pulled out his badge ..at this time i was driving with a different drivers license i had from when i was under age and use to use for getting into clubs ..i was using it while my license was suspended ..any ways i showed my ID and he asked to search the car ..where i had my paperwork for my real drivers license in the dash ..he found it and i admitted i lied ... he wound up giving me a ticket for false information to a peace officer and selling cars unlicensed .. i went to court and just wound up paying fines ... in june 2004 i was pulled over for my 2nd dui ... this time i was scared to death .. they wound up giving me 13 days total for 2nd dui and probation violations also had to do a 18 month dui class witch will be finished in april .. ..i went back to court a few days later and asked the judge if i can do weekened jail somewhere else to stay out of LA county jail.. he agreed and i did weekend jail in pasadena witch wasnt bad ... after xmas about 3 weeks ago i took a chance and drove down to texas with a restiricted drivers license ..in tx i gut pulled over for speeding 85 in a 75 mph ..he just wrote me a speeding ticket and let me go ...3 days later on my way home i parked in a gas station in tucson arizona to charge my cell phone . 2 border patrol officers walked up to my car and seen marijuana in my passenger seat ... they wound up calling a tucson police officer who put me in cuffs and searched my car .. they found about a gram of marijuana on me ..the officer also noticed i had a restriced licence and asked me questions ..i told him i had a dui restriction from ca ... he took my car rental and had it stored since i was not able to drive with a restriction ..and he also found and kept my speeding ticket .. he wrote me a ticket for possesion of marijuana .possesion of paraphanelia{pack of zig zags} and drivers license resrictions violations.. 2 days later i recieve my speeding ticket in the mail from the tucson police dept with no letter attached... i dont know whats going to happen to me ..i been scared to death ever since .. i hired an attoeney in tucson for the pot and DL violation ticket i have out there .. but i dont know what to do here in ca .. i have a progress report on march 19th .. can an attorney show up for me for a progress report? some attnys here in ca told me that my court may not even find out about all this ... i really dont see how they will not find out .. ive actually been suicidal thinking of spending time in LA county jail ..if i get violated is there ways to stay out of jail ?? how long am i looking at?? thanks for any help or replys

I got a little confused with your post. Is this your first or second violation. If it's your first hopefully your PO will just extend your probation. If it's your second that's a little more serious. If your PO does her/his job they will know about what happened so it's up to you if you want to just be upfront with them.

I know how hard it is to deal with this but that is no reason to be suicidal. I've been through the legal system to and I made it through and so can you. And I'm even bipolar. Even if you go to jail I doubt it would be very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back