Parole, Probation Probation violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

thtal

I am concened about a friend who has a pending violation and is wondering if there is any way out of it,she is about $400.00 behind on her fees and is wondering if it would do any good to pay them being that she has 3 other warrants out for the same charge which is insufficient checks,also we are wondering about here 1 year deferred adjudication probation and if she would have to do the full year or would it get reduced and to what she can expect?

I'm a bit confused here. If you are asking whether it is worth it to take care of a problem since there are other problems already at hand then I'd say yes. I'm not sure why being in a hole means that it is irrelevant to take care of business since it will make the hole even deeper.

Originally posted by thtal
I am concened about a friend who has a pending violation and is wondering if there is any way out of it,she is about $400.00 behind on her fees and is wondering if it would do any good to pay them being that she has 3 other warrants out for the same charge which is insufficient checks,also we are wondering about here 1 year deferred adjudication probation and if she would have to do the full year or would it get reduced and to what she can expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back